Learner Qualities - Empathise and Communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 example of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
  1. I apologise to Dania when I did something wrong to her.
  2. Worked with Lillian when she was alone.
  3. Included people into the game I was playing.



Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
  1. I always work with a friend so if I need help I can ask my friend beside me.
  2. I communicate to the hub by sharing what my achievement/celebration was that week or on the weekend.
  3. I communicated with Daphne and Lillian for Integrated Learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment