Dance Term 2



I enjoyed doing dance because we all got through the fear of holding hands with a partner, and the Hip Hop made me practice, so even though we don't do dance anymore I still remember it.

I've been challenged by the Cha Cha as at the first session I thought I was going to never get it, but it turned out I did. I'm now really confident dancing around people.

I have surprised myself with how enthusiastic I was about dance, everyday for 2 weeks at 9:40am I would hop out of my seat ready for a fun session of dance with Dean.

I learnt to overcome my fear of dancing in front of people, I'm really happy I did.

I found dance exciting everyday I went, Hip Hop was probably my favourite because we learnt it faster than Cha Cha.

I would now like to learn more moves as I miss doing dance already.



No comments:

Post a Comment